I have been a national leader, speaker, and coach for the Mortgage and Real Estate Industry, bringing more than 25 years of experience to the homebuying process. I am consistently in the top 0.5% of all loan originators in the country, year over year. In 2020, I was in the top 60 Female Loan Originators in the US. My success has always been in adding procedures and systems to the mortgage process, in order to deliver the best customer service available. My coaching strengths lie in getting students to think about their product, THEM, by differentiating themselves by adding and offering value, instead of self-indulgent edification. Self promotion, initially, is necessary; but long term success is based on your integrity, your character, and delivering on what you say. My firm belief is that if you just serve without regard to what you get in return, abundance will come back to you.
Every quarter, over the last decade, Tammy Wittren has presented economic information that is specific to helping Real Estate Agents in the United States. In this presentation, Tammy makes sense for the average real estate agent, both the Global and National influences, policies, and news that impact the real estate markets. By the end, you will have the information you need to relay to your clients (both buyers and sellers) and be able to guide them through the current market adjustments.
Here's what is covered in this economic update:
- The Federal Reserve and the three current issues that concern real estate
- Quantitative Tightening - What is it and how will it impact our businesses?
- Covid Stimulus - Did it help or hinder?
- The Economic Losers in the New World Order
- World GDP
- Impact from the Russian/Ukraine War here at home
- An update on China's Economy and how that impacts the United States Real Estate Market
- Unemployment, drivers, and things to consider when looking at your real estate prospects
- Consumer Debt and Credit. Why Real Estate Agents should know, and care.
- National Imports and, Exports and Consumer Price Index.
- Energy: Oil, Gas, Electricity
- US Existing Homes Sales and New Construction Overview
In effort to protect OTA creator’s copyright we ask viewers to register. It is free to join.